What a bloody mess this thing is.
- have nice scripts to crunch photos and diagrams down to web size
- look pretty
- post-process html to clean up the awful, awful, docutils citation
- view .OBJ 3d files in situ via three.js
- friendly homepage setup a la Proven Corporation
- publish the custom algo theme to other sphinx users.
- social media strategy:
- switch to ucomment for more
- facebook liking (see also opengraph)
- this is easy in template overrides but could be made configurable, and
- amazon affiliate link stuff to pay my book bills.
- asynchronous analytics tracker
- showing off
- get some more template variables in there for colouring.
- support searches for related tags on CUL/delicious possibly using yahoo
- create directive to denote a move page, which serves back a 301
- switch custom extensions to use config variables as per the extlinks
- maybe turn off source text display if I am going to have secret stuff
- submit the existence of this package to the sphinx sourcecode example
- go to html5-style markup throughout as per html5 boilerplate
- handle semantic tag markup
- microformat citations
- would be lovely, but the citation stuff in docutils is heinous. I
ain’t touchin’ it.
- enhance blogginess:
- render blog-like index with excerpts and such
- decorate index links with article dates automatically
- annotate pages with a “last updated” stamp
- support default timezone in RSS thingy
- Go to Tinkerer
- institute a local/offline flag
- DISQUS embed‘s local developer mode
- dynamically include local or remote jquery and mathjax as per html5
boilerplate (or via monkey patching at compile time)
- import old text using pandoc or